The last day of the year

I finished our thank you notes
{oh that feels good!}

Chloe painted with her new set from Grams

and Bailey worked on friendship bracelets.
{I remember making dozens of these in middle school!}


Bailey practiced with her new ball kicker thingy.


Chloe got a hair cut.
The sides are so very curly and the back is almost straight.
{a perfect fit to her personality}

The Girls put on a show.
Some were more serious about it than others.



We worked on our resolutions and
planned out our new year.

One of my resolutions is to blog more often.
I am giving up my written journal and will
be recording life here.
{in theory, less work-only one place to record!}
I also want to do a 365 picture project
{one picture for each day of the year}
so that will probably show up around here, too.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School