Holiday Activities

Christmas time is usually very busy for us.
This year, with Bailey and Brad both playing soccer, it's even more packed.
We're all enjoying ourselves
{with the possible exception of Chloe who has gotten herself a cold
and then was drug around to two soccer games yesterday}
Here's some photos of a few of our adventures (in no particular order):

Chloe had her Christmas performance at school. The kids did the nativity in which Chloe played the star (literally) which everyone followed-very fitting. Her most treasured roll however was the part of "Baby Holder" in a song about baby Jesus. See the euphoria:



Bailey now reads to herself before bed.
This was a big transition for me,
one of those moments when you see her growing up.


So comfortable you don't even need cushions.


Crazy yes, but at least we have fun.


And another one bites the dust.


The Grand Wailea Keiki party
I'm not sure why Firefighter Kapono was playing Santa
but the girls were impressed he knew their names :)



Today we hung around the house.
I figured it was the least I could do for Chloe after
all those soccer games yesterday.
The girls worked on puzzles



Chloe and I hung out with the stuffed animals



And we made mini-gingerbread houses.
This year I made the houses out of graham crackers
and hot-glued them together.
I love Hot Glue!

Chloe, the sugar queen




Once in a blue moon I let Bailey put her sister to bed
{they LOVE it}
Here she is reading "The Jolly Postman"
which was followed by a lovely rendition of Greensleeves.

Coming soon
the Chloe Christmas album
{with fewer lyrics so there's less to learn!}

Comments

Louise said…
you should send this to AFV!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School