My Bucket List
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details. So here are 15 things on my bucket list, in no particular order: 1. Visit all the major National Parks 2. Visit all 50 states. {Drive-throughs and layovers don't count!} 3. Go to Family Camp at Cheley with my kids 4. Read every worthy classic novel I can get my hands on 5. Go on a mission trip with World Vision 6. See the World Cup live {probably not in 2014!} 7. Take an RV road trip 8. See the Aurora Borealis 9. Document our genealogy. Functionally. And Beautifully. 10. Run a 5K 11. Sell what I make 12. Sleep ...
Comments
What a hard worker Bailey is. Starting book reports so early! This could set some really good habits for later on. Besides Bailey always loves her books.
It's good to see Chloe can ride her pony. It looks like she is having so much fun too. And what concentration with the play doh.
What is it Brad and Bailey are planting in the gulch?
Thanks again Emily. I always enjoy seeing what everyone is up to.