Funny, I thought I'd have lost it by now...

Well the girls have been at school for a little over a week
and I have been patiently waiting for the other shoe to drop

{you know, the realization that they're both in school
and they're both growing up much too quickly
and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it}

I have pictured it so clearly, preparing myself for the pain.
I would come home from dropping them off
the silence of my home would be deafening
and grief would come over me
as I finally let go of their littleness.


It seems shoes have learned to fly
and will not be dropping.

I have been so very busy with
the things I have beens wanting to do
since...
August 2003
{Apparently 7 years is
enough time to create a list that makes you actually
glad
they're in school.}

I have goals
that actually don't have anything to do with
grade schools or
preschools or
field trips or
Girl Scouts or
Soccer

Hooray!!!

So let me catch you up on what's been going on around here
before I get back to doing
things that have waited much too long.


First, slideshows of our trip to California this summer

San Diego




The San Diego County Fair





Legoland





Sea World





San Diego Zoo





Disneyland





Well, I was planning to post picture of our camping trip to Polipoli
the first day of school
Bailey's Girl Scout Camp we put together last for last weekend
and some other odds and end pics I've been meaning to post.

But you will all have to wait
{I know, you're dying to see them :) }
because i have crashed Photobucket's site
four times
just putting together those lovely
{and huge-why can't I choose?}
slideshows.

See you soon!

Comments

Amber said…
Love all the pictures. Looks like everyone had so much fun!! I can't even imagine having a nice, quiet house :) Hope you are having fun with all of your projects!

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School