Blogging because I have too much to do

I am trying to finish my Christmas list for tomorrow. I am determined to complete all my Christmas shopping by tomorrow at 1:30 (because Bailey would be pretty upset if I left her at school and told her I was at the mall...).

I finished Maile's adorable birthday gift...happy early birthday Maile!
You'll get your gift late.
But I love you.

I also need to mail out my sister's gift.
It's super-fab.
But apparently I have recently developed a deep seeded fear of the post office.
(which is strange because Reada, our mail lady, is super friendly and helpful. And Kula post office never has any customers-oohh, kind of like the twightlight zone)

I turned in Bailey's class basket for the Harvest festival today.
I made a really cute baby blanket, burp cloth, and cuddle blanket to put in their baby-themed basket. I was going to post a cute little picture of the set but I suppose one would need to have taken pictures of it to post them.

I made our advent list tonight
full of activities until Christmas
it's really quite exciting
however I wish someone else would prep all the stuff for me.

I have been doubling dinners (when I can)
and have three extra meals to make this week
so that I have less to do in December.

I am hoping that all of this Christmas prep work will leave me feeling excited and ready for the Christmas season.
I'll be the guinea pig and let you know if it's a good idea.
Or if I have a new address in a home for "special" people.

Chloe-isms:
Brad puts her in the car seat and she starts squirming and screaming. We figure out she's saying "I HAVE A SQUISHY!". What's a squishy? Oh, she means a wedgie.

Brad and Chloe watch as I go into the gulch. "Mommy, go check on your pigs".
She means my figs.

When not using her three-wheeler she will turn it on it's side in the garage "so it won't go down the hill".

Gets confused between seven and eleven. I correct her and she says "I'm only counting to six".




Comments

Bree said…
You are one crazy Mama! When you are done with all of your Christmas planning and prep, would you mind coming over and doing mine? I haven't even figured out where we are going to hang our stockings this year!

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School