Pictures and Jumping Rope
Father's day weekend we went to Polipoli with Brian and Dana and the kids. We had lots of fun and Bailey was so sad that we only stayed two nights. The first night we were there all the kids slept in one of the bedrooms and the adults slept in the other. It got really really cold (in the low 40s) with single wall construction-everyone was freezing. The next night we all slept together in the living room with the fireplace-thanks Brian for feeding the fire all night! We got to do some really fun activities with the kids and the guys had a great father's day. We've already made our reservations for our third annual trip next year!
Brad had to work on the Fourth of July. He was kept very busy driving the tanker all night and got only a couple hours of sleep thanks to multiple brush fires. The girls and I started the day off with the annual Makawao fourth of July parade. It was lots of fun this year, now that all the kids can really enjoy it. Later we went to Dennis and Marce's house for the family's celebration. It was a great night. Yes, I made the girls' skirts-I am so very proud that I spent all of $2 on them (plus stuff I already had in my sewing room). It was a totally wicked day (thanks Kristi ;).
Brad had to work on the Fourth of July. He was kept very busy driving the tanker all night and got only a couple hours of sleep thanks to multiple brush fires. The girls and I started the day off with the annual Makawao fourth of July parade. It was lots of fun this year, now that all the kids can really enjoy it. Later we went to Dennis and Marce's house for the family's celebration. It was a great night. Yes, I made the girls' skirts-I am so very proud that I spent all of $2 on them (plus stuff I already had in my sewing room). It was a totally wicked day (thanks Kristi ;).
Hope you all had a great Fourth of July!
Comments