The back burner

I put my blog on the back burner these last few weeks.  We've been busy, lots of activities and gearing up for another fun (but way too short!) summer.  So I started to smell something burning and I thought the blog's gotta come off the stove.  Here's a little update:


Bailey had a very fun May Day at school.  The Kindergarten did a chant "E Ala E" and Bailey did a wonderful job.  It was lots of fun to see!



Chloe's new favorite toy
Thanks, Auntie Robin!


Chloe was painting with watercolors in the garage with Bailey.
She ran up to Brad and me and says "Kitty Cat!"
I thought she had seen a cat but upon closer inspection I found that she had
done her own face painting.


Our new favorite food: smoothies




Our new favorite park.  It's bigger than anything we've had before and has so many activities for the kids.  There are three different play areas including a sand pit with a "boat" that moves.  The kids love going there.  Of course, last time we went Chloe ended up in the grass picking up the berries that had fallen from the tree.  In the top picture is Chloe with her friends Ivan and Paige.


  
Last weekend our friends Monroe and Chelsea got married.
We were happy to help and had a great time.



This is Kula park right next door to Bailey's school.
No fancy equipment here but I love the view from the swing!



Coming Soon:
Super Summer Activities including
a camping trip
and lots of sand!


Comments

Kristina Marie said…
great blog em-

my favorite pics you ask??? all the kids in the bounce house- it's a classic their sure to love when they are older, and my number 1.... drum roll please......


back of chloe on the swing with the AMAZING view! Wish i was next to her... for many reasons :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School