Weekend Wrap Up
Bailey had a very busy Friday.
She went on a field trip to Maui Memorial where they learned to
wash their hands and made picture frames out of tongue depressors
and dressed up like this:
Doesn't she look good?
She should be a surgeon.
Or at least be on Gray's.
Later that night we went to an art show at her school.
The artist and her work
"Caterpillar in Oil Pastel"
After the art show we went to her Girl Scout meeting
the girls made decorations for Saturday.
There was a lot of giggling.
This is what Chloe did on Friday:
Her agenda is more my speed.
Saturday we went to a Mother and Daughter tea and scrap booking party
hosted by Bailey's Girl Scout sister troop.
We had so much fun together
Bailey couldn't ask for more:
Mom's undivided attention
fun friends
unlimited arts and crafts
and
chocolate
Sunday I taught Sunday school but I have no pictures of that because
I was tired
(and I had 20 cups of coffee and couldn't hold the camera still)
After church
we went to see Brad at the station
where he handed me a big bowl of fried rice to feed my children for dinner
and he instantly became the best husband on earth
because there was no way I could get through this weekend and still
cook dinner on Sunday
(without setting the kitchen on fire)
Comments