Weekend Wrap Up

This is our last weekend home with Bay before school starts.  Nobody wants her to go back but lets face it, I'm more of a playtime Mom than a home-schooling Mom.  
This is what we did:

Bailey decorated her tent and we played Candyland inside.



Chloe found her new favorite toy.


We played with our food


This afternoon we're practicing some hand-clap rhymes-hopefully she can do some with her friends at school.  Tonight we are having a back-to-school celebration with My Favorite Casseroles (Mom-you know, the ones with spinach) and a couple new outfits for Bailey to wear to school.   
Tomorrow it's back to Mrs. Gustafson.  Chloe and I will try to be brave when we drop her off.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness Emily. Chloe's favorite toy was a favorite for you too. And I have a picture with it on your head as well.

Bailey's tent looks fantastic. I want to play CandyLand too.

Emily and Chloe - be brave - I remember those "return to school" days too.

Nothing like a little comfort food to end a vacation.
Kristina Marie said…
Chloe: DONT. MOVE. There's a weird neon red fish about to eat your face!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School