Oh what fun

We had a fabulous Christmas this year.  It started with a horrible football game in which UH sacrificed itself to give Notre Dame their confidence back (hey, if it's for the greater good...).   I watched the first quarter and then distracted myself with the making of our traditional Christmas cinnamon rolls (thank God for distractions!).  At least the cinnamon rolls were good.

Christmas day was a blur of activity, as always.  We opened gifts in the morning and quickly cleaned up to prepare for the family get-together.  It was wonderful to see everyone who was there.  Filled with good food, good family, good friends, and six different desserts (yes, I went overboard), it was a great day.





We hope your Christmas was full of love and good cheer.

Comments

Bree said…
Merry Christmas! Looks like such a fun (and warm) day. I still contend that Bailey looks just like Laura and I love the picture of Chloe with the clothes stuck on her head.
The Starns' said…
Looks like a great day. We missed you guys a lot!
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year. Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Its great to see the pictures. The girls look so cute in their jammies. And oh my goodness those Christmas skirts are adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School