Little Helper

As some know I've been sick with pneumonia for more than six weeks now. I thought I had it licked but after an appointment last week found it's still hanging on. After the worst weekend I am feeling improved and hoping to be back to myself soon. Lucky for me I have a fabulous helper and some pretty fantastic family and neighbors.
Dana and Brian have been helping a lot with Bailey. The other day Bailey got to do her first real sewing project with Mackenzie under Dana's tutelage. I must say that Dana must be the most wonderful teacher because she had them sew the cutest little lamb with a blanket stitch (something I would have immediately deemed as too difficult for our little ones-so wrong!). "Lamby" (I know, not the most creative name but hey, it fits) has started to show up in all our pictures and I must say that he is quite fetching and may be included in more of our pictures.

Bailey has been such a superstar while I've been super-sick (which has not been the whole 6 weeks-I have felt almost whole many times). Today she decided to surprise me by cleaning her room and Chloe's room, making their beds, and straighten the hall closet (yes she is type-A). I wonder at what point her desire to make me happy and clean her room will disappear; for now I am enjoying the help and how wonderfully thoughtful she is.

Comments

Bree said…
Type A personality...I can't imagine which parent that comes from?

And there is nothing wrong with the name Lamby...Alexander's favorite stuffed bear is named, Bear. There's nothing better than the obvious.

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School