When Mom's Sick...




If you have kids, you know. If you don't have kids you're either laughing or disgusted (but because I'm sick, I don't care).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yes I remember those days. I always knew macaroni and cheese was its own special food group. Take care of yourself Emily. All else will be right then. I'll be there soon to help too.
Anonymous said…
So true...so true!!!
The Starns' said…
Too funny! Hope you feel better soon.
Robin V said…
I remember the first time I got sick after I had a baby. My baby son didn't care that I was sick (surprise!) All I could think of was, "I want my Mommy!" Forced to grow up AND appreciate my own Mom's sacrifices for me!
Hope you're feeling better. Your work on this blog is priceless!
Kristina Marie said…
uh oh.... macaroni and cheese is only when mom is sick?????? i think i've been doing this all wrong ;)
Bree said…
Amen sister! In our house it also means that it's okay to watch Elmo's World over and over and over.

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School