First time-cake and ice cream!




Our first post! I'm really excited about doing a family blog and I hope that I can find time to update it frequently. At the fire station any time anyone does anything for the first time they are supposed to get the crew cake and ice cream. Seeing as this is our first blog I suppose I owe you all dessert!
We had a great Easter. Our neighborhood holds an Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter and the girls had lots of fun with all their neighbor friends. Easter morning we hunted for eggs before going to church (where Bailey hunted for more eggs!) and had brunch there. Brad had to work so after church we visited him at the fire station. The weather was wonderful.
Chloe broke her arm almost three weeks ago. She was standing up and lost her balance and fell over; it was a very minor fracture but she has had to wear a splint. At first it was very easy to get it on and off (for baths, some meals) but as the weeks have gone by she has really come to despise the torture of pinning her down and binding her arm (as have we). Tomorrow is the last day so we will celebrate with a trip to the playground (a great place to break another arm...).

Comments

Pandabonium said…
Make mine Haagen-Dazs! :D

So sweet! Bailey reminds me so much of her mom. Be careful with that arm Chloe and keep smilin'!
Unknown said…
Vanilla, with a shot of Baileys, in honor of your injured angel.

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List

Chloe's Birthday

Back to School